What's new

Where is the server located?

Shadyhaxx

Oct 16, 2021
Just curious where the server is located. I may want to use ExitLag if needed.

Thanks,
CaffeineInjected (shadyhaxx)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Just curious where the server is located. I may want to use ExitLag if needed.

Thanks,
CaffeineInjected (shadyhaxx)
Server is currently located in Texas, but we will be moving the server this coming maintenance, or next maintenance to a server in Wisconsin.

Once we move to the new data center, we will be doing some work to ensure optimal routing as much as possible, and also look into a few other options for people outside of the United States for cutting down on latency.

Shadyhaxx

Oct 16, 2021
Server is currently located in Texas, but we will be moving the server this coming maintenance, or next maintenance to a server in Wisconsin.

Once we move to the new data center, we will be doing some work to ensure optimal routing as much as possible, and also look into a few other options for people outside of the United States for cutting down on latency.
Excellent. Thank you for the quick reply. :)

I am currently streaming the game is there a place I should list my stream to get more interest in the game. I stream on YouTube.

Thanks,

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CaffeineInjected

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The game has never been that popular (primarily due to performance and it's approachability), so it doesn't make much of a difference where or how it is streamed.

Twitch has a policy against non-official or private servers, but also requires the original developer to somewhat enforce their stance, so it is possible to stream there.

Youtube has no policy unless someone files a claim, and Runewake is unlikely to do that, so you likely will have no issues. Youtube is also better for long-term views.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks