What's new

Woah a dragons prophet private server!

Nov 27, 2022
Hello Everyone! I saw a task that said I should probably do a intro post so here I am! I discovered this server thanks to gaming hardcore's channel and I must admit I wasn't aware that there was a private server so I was pleasantly surprised. Back when I was still playing on the official servers I was playing the version called Savage Hunt. The differences between the two I don't really remember but regardless I look forward to seeing what goes on in the server! I tend to get busy sometimes so I wont be on all the time but if you see me ingame feel free to throw me a message! Im certainly gonna need some tips and tricks to getting back into the game ^_^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello Everyone! I saw a task that said I should probably do a intro post so here I am! I discovered this server thanks to gaming hardcore's channel and I must admit I wasn't aware that there was a private server so I was pleasantly surprised. Back when I was still playing on the official servers I was playing the version called Savage Hunt. The differences between the two I don't really remember but regardless I look forward to seeing what goes on in the server! I tend to get busy sometimes so I wont be on all the time but if you see me ingame feel free to throw me a message! Im certainly gonna need some tips and tricks to getting back into the game ^_^
Savage Hunt was mostly just a final attempt by Gamigo to re-monetize the game, and only had some minor changes (primarily the Soul Gaze system).

Welcome to the server though, now is a good time to sign up as we will be having a login event starting in December (Holiday Login Event (make sure to login every day)).

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Hi Dinogamer14mikum welcome to the game. Have fun and hope to see you in there.

Keys

Feb 20, 2021
you will probably meet some kind and nice people here^^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks