What's new

Add 10+ pages to Marketplace bag in backpack

Dryadia

Holiday Addict
Mar 13, 2017
Please add at least 10 pages to Marketplace bag in backpack.
I have run out of space to put non-soulbound items in my main's marketplace bag, and have been giving them to my alts (on same acct) to hold for me for safe-keeping until i need them. My alts are just storing the items (they are pack mules).

But Hater was saying the other day at GM event, that there will be changes this next weekend GM event that items will be different, and soulbound, so they can't traded to alts.

But if some of the items are made soulbound, i won't be able to get them back from my alts (who are currently just storing them for when my main needs them), and I currently don't have room to move them back to my main.

Yeah i might be a packrat, but i've been on this server 5 years, and have accumulated a lot of stuff. Full bank, 16 storage trees, 10+ storage baskets, assorted full furniture storage items, etc, and still not enough room.

Thank you for your consideration. :)

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This requires source code, so it will not be done until that is completed.

It is something we have considered, however.

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
Please add at least 10 pages to Marketplace bag in backpack.
I have run out of space to put non-soulbound items in my main's marketplace bag, and have been giving them to my alts (on same acct) to hold for me for safe-keeping until i need them. My alts are just storing the items (they are pack mules).

But Hater was saying the other day at GM event, that there will be changes this next weekend GM event that items will be different, and soulbound, so they can't traded to alts.

But if some of the items are made soulbound, i won't be able to get them back from my alts (who are currently just storing them for when my main needs them), and I currently don't have room to move them back to my main.

Yeah i might be a packrat, but i've been on this server 5 years, and have accumulated a lot of stuff. Full bank, 16 storage trees, 10+ storage baskets, assorted full furniture storage items, etc, and still not enough room.

Thank you for your consideration. :)
Well you can always delete stuff, which you get alot from, Like Server Megaphones. You will likely never need more than 200-300 in one Month. There are other items too like that.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks