Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Ok, thank for youre answer.

So, when those two elements are resolved, the correctif of sources update could to be deployed, this good that ?

Cordially

If there are no other issues then yes, otherwise we will need to fix more issues.

Anyi

May 13, 2020
Do I understand it correctly that all dragons that are now 10.44 will be reduced to 6.96? Then all the time and effort invested in hatching the egg would have been wasted. All the days in eggcircle......
And whats happend with partner-dragons?
that makes me a little bit sad

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Yes, but that is before the new stat levels are added. Most Dragons that are currently 6.96/10.44 would automatically become 9/11.7. Sadly, this would not immediately apply to rare Dragons (Fabled, Ancient etc) because of a design decision Runewake made, so they would have to use the new item to change their quality (they would actually be 6.96, and not capped at 6.96).

I am also looking at possibly changing how cares work, so that we can decrease the amount of time needed to hatch an egg.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello Seiichi,

Where is youre work now, please?

Cordially
We've finished fixing known bugs and finished implementation of things we were working on, so we will be having testers go another round to see if there is anything game breaking.

We are also having to look at potential client changes that may give more performance, but those are mostly theoretical or experimental, and we're unsure if we'll do them or not.

Sylvester

May 25, 2020
Ok, thank for youre answers.

Cordially

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…