What's new

Bug Report Bug

Harwyn

Apr 2, 2020
Bonjour,
Suis-je la seule à avoir ce bug ou mon je de fond est rouge et noir sans autres couleurs ? (voir image)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 178

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
I'd try getting a program called 7zip and re-extract the zip you downloaded for the client and see if 7zip throws any error. I'm going to assume you got a bad download. I had the download the client like 5 times before I got a good download.

Harwyn

Apr 2, 2020
Bonjour,

J'ai fais une Mise à jour sur ma carte graphique et depuis mon jeu ce lance comme cela... Donc je voulais savoir avant de le retélécharger si j'étais la seule ou si c'était un soucis du jeu. Je vais donc le retélécharger...

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
Well, if the problem only just started after a graphic driver update and the game worked beforehand. I'd say you have a corrupt driver install. Being as you're a new member, I naturally assumed you just downloaded the client for the first time, hence thinking it was a bad download. I would recommend un-installing the graphic driver and reinstalling it, now that I know you've had a recent update.

Harwyn

Apr 2, 2020
Après un essai de re téléchargement sans succès je vais tenter de refaire ma mise à jour carte graphique. Oui désolé j'ai pas dit que mon jeu fonctionnait avant cela. C'est tout de même étrange, ma carte graphique étant neuve et récente, j'espère que cette Maj est pas en conflit avec ce jeu car ailleurs j'ai aucun soucis...

Après avoir remis mon ancienne version, tout refonctionne :D donc cela venait de la mise à jour optionnelle de ma carte graphique... Merci de m'avoir aidé ^^
Bon jeu !

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
What GPU is it? There have been issues in the past with nVidia and the way that they deal with particle effects and lighting (sporadic since the 600 series).

I do not really recommend this if you're not proficient with computers, but as a final resort you can go the route of completely uninstalling the driver and removing leftovers, and then installing the latest driver entirely from the website.

If you are still having issues get on Discord and I can try to help you there, but I will likely not have much time until this weekend.

Harwyn

Apr 2, 2020
What GPU is it? There have been issues in the past with nVidia and the way that they deal with particle effects and lighting (sporadic since the 600 series).

I do not really recommend this if you're not proficient with computers, but as a final resort you can go the route of completely uninstalling the driver and removing leftovers, and then installing the latest driver entirely from the website.

If you are still having issues get on Discord and I can try to help you there, but I will likely not have much time until this weekend.

Hey,

I'm with AMD Radeon and it's the 22.5.2 update (optional) which is not good with the game.
I put the version 22.5.1 back and I have no more worries. If ever other people have this problem, it can always help to go back to an earlier version.
Sorry for my translated english.
Thx :)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hey,

I'm with AMD Radeon and it's the 22.5.2 update (optional) which is not good with the game.
I put the version 22.5.1 back and I have no more worries. If ever other people have this problem, it can always help to go back to an earlier version.
Sorry for my translated english.
Thx :)
If you're not using a RX 6000, that driver gives you very little (other than problems apparently).

The biggest change in it is apparently better DX11 optimization (Dragon's Prophet isn't DX11 compatible due to the UI engine), but it is only for the RX 6000.

Going to mark this as resolved, but I may make a GPU/driver compatibility thread for people to post any issues they run into, though there usually isn't much we can do regarding driver compatibility.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks