What's new

Bug Report Solved Credits Earned Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeda

May 12, 2020
1649983569386.png

Logged in to the website like this. Pretty sure I shouldn't have gotten all those at the same time and my balance shouldn't be so high either so i really did get them.

Good surprise, but thought you should know :D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Reported it to the developer, and have disabled it for now.

Apparently this happens on rare occasions.

HalKal

Aug 18, 2020
I haven't received any for the past 2 days now. The last I received was Wednesday and I've logged on Thursday and Friday (today).

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I haven't received any for the past 2 days now. The last I received was Wednesday and I've logged on Thursday and Friday (today).
1650034311039.png

Shows that you did.

Dragontree

May 12, 2020
I haven't received any for the past 2 days now. The last I received was Thursday and I've logged on Friday and Saturday (today).

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I haven't received any for the past 2 days now. The last I received was Thursday and I've logged on Friday and Saturday (today).
Yes, it is still disabled. When it is re-enabled it will be posted.

Last edited:

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
View attachment 4354

Logged in to the website like this. Pretty sure I shouldn't have gotten all those at the same time and my balance shouldn't be so high either so i really did get them.

Good surprise, but thought you should know :D
Sei doch froh , dafür bekomme ich seit Tagen keine Login-Belohnung mehr ^^
Da es aber "Geschenke" sind ist es halb so wild ^^
Und das geht schon seit letzte Woche Mittwoch so - das ist nur zur Information ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I am still waiting on the developer to respond, but I've applied what may be a temporary fix so we will see if that resolves the issue..

This issue is fully resolved now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks