Bug Report Solved Credits Earned Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeda

May 12, 2020

Logged in to the website like this. Pretty sure I shouldn't have gotten all those at the same time and my balance shouldn't be so high either so i really did get them.

Good surprise, but thought you should know

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Reported it to the developer, and have disabled it for now.

Apparently this happens on rare occasions.

HalKal

Aug 18, 2020
I haven't received any for the past 2 days now. The last I received was Wednesday and I've logged on Thursday and Friday (today).

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I haven't received any for the past 2 days now. The last I received was Wednesday and I've logged on Thursday and Friday (today).

Shows that you did.

Dragontree

May 12, 2020
I haven't received any for the past 2 days now. The last I received was Thursday and I've logged on Friday and Saturday (today).

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I haven't received any for the past 2 days now. The last I received was Thursday and I've logged on Friday and Saturday (today).
Yes, it is still disabled. When it is re-enabled it will be posted.

Last edited:

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
View attachment 4354

Logged in to the website like this. Pretty sure I shouldn't have gotten all those at the same time and my balance shouldn't be so high either so i really did get them.

Good surprise, but thought you should know
Sei doch froh , dafür bekomme ich seit Tagen keine Login-Belohnung mehr ^^
Da es aber "Geschenke" sind ist es halb so wild ^^
Und das geht schon seit letzte Woche Mittwoch so - das ist nur zur Information ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I am still waiting on the developer to respond, but I've applied what may be a temporary fix so we will see if that resolves the issue..

This issue is fully resolved now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…