What's new

Bug Report Solved Dancing bug

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
Sometimes when you go to housing for dance, the skill bar for dancing vanishes immediatly after you activate it.
This didnt happen to me in appartments yet, so maybe its an issue of loading other stuff.

You still can dance if you are fast enough to activate the dance skill, so i consider it a minor bug - but for those who dont have fast fingers it would help probably if it could be fixed ;)

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
One work around I found, is if you leave the apartment & go find a few mobs. Kill these till you get a drop then return to apartment the dance bar will become stable again to click & dance :)
Also could try opening a few small windows on screen - the house, your backpack, these can slow the flash on flash off dance bar to be able to click it.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
A lot of the issues that happen like this seem to have to do with latency; it makes it very hard to reproduce the error, and harder to track down.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
i see. with the solutions told by Silkshoes its not a problem anymore, even if you dont have fast fingers ;)

and funny things happen then as well - yesterday i accidently nether bombed galbanfenris who was at same place for dancing - he might have thought thats my way of greeting and bombed back, then we waved at each other and i could do normal dancing, so probably you dont even need drops from mobs :D

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks