What's new

Bug Report Dragon lost his original glowing effect after evolution

Dakerdusia

May 29, 2020
Hello, I have a problem with my dragon, Congealed Flame. I'm not sure if this problem was posted before or if this was actually an intended feature but it bothers me a lot.
My Congealed Flame looked like this before evolution:
Rp8FKXT.jpg

And after evolution he lost that beautiful glow completly:
ucSGNeJ.jpg

(The photo was taken in moment when evolution glow effect was fading off).
Yes, I know that I can just turn on and off the option to display evolution effect on dragons, but I want to have it turned on. Is there any other way to fix this issue? It bothers me a lot, because I loved this dragon's look when he glowed and now... well :C. I'm sorry if this is an intended feature, but I want to report it anyway.

One more thing, when previewed in a link the dragon is also missing his glow effect.

Soluna

May 29, 2020
All of the ones that have a glow effect do NOT have them in the preview.
I guess its just in the nature of the glow being added in afterwards on top of the skin? Its not part of the skin itself soooo yeah,i guess they conflict with other "glows" like the evo. Probably just turn off the evo glow effect is the easiest option for you XD

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
All of the ones that have a glow effect do NOT have them in the preview.
I guess its just in the nature of the glow being added in afterwards on top of the skin? Its not part of the skin itself soooo yeah,i guess they conflict with other "glows" like the evo. Probably just turn off the evo glow effect is the easiest option for you XD
Can you verify if this happens with Galactic Storm?

The glow effect is the emissive layer of the texture, so it should not disappear, at least not if they did things properly.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks