What's new

Got a cool purple egg!

WolfKat

Nov 29, 2023
Just wanted to show this to you guys here. I looked up the two listed possible dragons, and Cobalt Lightning appeals to me the most so far.
1701727979347.png

But first, I gotta work toward having more slots for dragons... I like my current 4 basic dragons a lot. And I've already spent a lot of time on them at this point, haha.

I'm excited!

[And since I just got a minor procedure done today, I'll be happy to chill and play tons on this game while I let the stitched area rest for the next week or two.]

Update: I clutched on the last bit of the shells I needed from daily quests, and got a lair slot! Going to try keeping up that pace so I can have more dragons, finally. And invest in the full row for that dragon storage in the lair.

Last edited:

WhyteWulfe

Feb 16, 2023
Congrats on the purple egg! I remember the first time I found one. I was so excited and happy :) Best of luck with hatching it!

WolfKat

Nov 29, 2023
Thank you!! I'm making sure I really prepare for its hatching since the Cobalt Lightning is a 5% odd when I view it in the incubator. After some researching, I'll be careful and work up what I need to boost those odds and also remove the other options the best I can. I'd love to have that specific beast!

Update:
Got a second purple egg of the same type. If the first one doesn't get Cobalt Lightning, I'll have a second chance at least. 🙏 And another green egg waiting to be hatched.
1701891716083.png

Last edited:

WhyteWulfe

Feb 16, 2023
You can ask in the world chat if anyone has any eggs to dance for. I think it is the easiest way to get spirit powder. You can also visit the Lair Manager and exchange the right dragon essence for an unhatched egg that hatches Cobalt. You basically got unlimited tries lol. It's especially handy if you're too low of a level to catch it in the wild ;)

WolfKat

Nov 29, 2023
Ohh yeah, I saw something about "egg circles" in the wiki, haha! I'll see if I can find anyone for that soon. Thanks for the tip!

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
You won't find an egg circle anymore due to too low player count.
It is usually located between sky dragon knight and lair teleporter in Arteicia channel 1 but you won't see many players standing around with an egg most of the time.

Also Cobalt is lv45, pretty low level and fairly easy to tame, hatching an egg is more a time waste - except if you wanna go for max stats.

WolfKat

Nov 29, 2023
Ahh, okay. I am getting close to level 45, so I'll see how soon I come across a Cobalt in the wild too. 👍

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks