What's new

Guide [Guide] Cleare His Name (Thadrea treasurehunt)

Hazriel

May 12, 2020
This guide was posted (by me) originaly on the EU forums, but it's time to migrate it here ^^.
Note: All the pictures were taken on the EU server.

The second treasure hunt quest in Thadrea, that locate south from Norden Kingdom, where the mysterious altar is. After you finished the altar quest, Dogstar appears, you need to fetch some material for him, then he will give you the quest to clear his name, because he’s suspected with murdery and thievery. He will send you to Sighing Lion Sigmond, where you will get a note to start your investigation.
YrlWLl7.jpg
QCqI6dP.jpg
bo7EdvW.jpg

The note will send you to Professor Brailey’s laboratory where you have 3 thing to check.
BDYX8CN.jpg

b8f40KN.jpg

ZFpQcAP.jpg

7oeGVen.jpg

The guard will point you to 3 direction

hKY8gDV.jpg

7Pal18X.jpg

dlojQay.jpg

After you checked all these, you will see the progress message. You found similar metal tags at every location and the old man will suggest you to ask
Arquez Ladorno the Limping Wolf
AWd8x8l.jpg

With new progress, Ladorno will tell you to ask the guard and the vendors outside the guild’s building. They will point you toward the guild, because a Sighing Lion Clerk lost that tag. Go into the guild’s store room and look for a barrel to search.
ZDJTSTv.jpg
NXmSAEL.jpg

You will find a strange document in it, take it to the old man, who will send you to Ladorno for a translation.

The Limping Wolf will translate the document for you, which tells you, that there’s a Shax spy in the guild. Go back to the guild’s building and ask around, till you find a girl hanging around the second floor of the building. Ask her, if anything strange happened and she will reveal herself as the spy and leave behind the Sample Magic Furnace what you looked for.
RuF7pNM.jpg

Go back to Sigmond and clear Dogstar’s name, then meet with the old rat and claim your reward. It will be an unhatched egg with a treasurehun dragon of your chosing in it. (picture will come later.
7K7f0rN.jpg

Hazriel

May 12, 2020
Update: I messed up a spoiler tag, but the forum doesn't let me edit it for now. The rest of the guide is inside the Arquez Ladorno the Limping Wolf tag. Sorry for the inconvenience XD

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks