What's new

how do i capture Island in territory wars?

kingovscots

Jun 9, 2021
i want to know the process of how to take an island, because I have loads of points and there is a few that are not claimed, if I am right do I need to destroy the nodes then do the alter then destroy the dragon, I have forgotten we use to do the islands all together but I am alone now so need to try and do it myself, any suggestions?

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
To claim an island you have to reach 8000 Points (you can see the points at the top of your screen, if you're on an island where the war is active) or the time is up when you have the most points out of all aliances which are at that point on the isle. There are multiple options to gain points:

TargetReward
Occupy All FortressesFor every Fortress you claim you get 300 Points instantly. Also you will get points over time. These points will be added to your point pool as long you own the fortress.
Occupy The ZitadelleThe Zitadelle does't give you 300 points instantly, but it will give you 50 points / min (when you own it) which is the same as all fortresses togheter (over time).
CrystalsYou can gather Crystals all over the map. You can have a max of 102 crystals at once. If you hand the crystals over at a Allied Fortress or the spawn point, you will get the double amount of points as you had crystals. Keep in mind, if you get killed by a player you will lose half of your crystals and the enemy player gets it.

Its optional to get the altar. If you get it you will get a buff which gives you 5% HP for five minutes. If you're the captain (you got on the island first from your alliance) you wil also get the possibility to spawn the legendary dragon. As long as you do not spawn the dragon you will also get an permanent HP buff.
Most people just keep the dragon so they can profit of the amount of HP they get.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
if the isle doesnt belong to any alliance and no other alli makes points there, you dont need 8k points.
you can simply collect one single crystal and the isle is yours.

kingovscots

Jun 9, 2021
To claim an island you have to reach 8000 Points (you can see the points at the top of your screen, if you're on an island where the war is active) or the time is up when you have the most points out of all aliances which are at that point on the isle. There are multiple options to gain points:

TargetReward
Occupy All FortressesFor every Fortress you claim you get 300 Points instantly. Also you will get points over time. These points will be added to your point pool as long you own the fortress.
Occupy The ZitadelleThe Zitadelle does't give you 300 points instantly, but it will give you 50 points / min (when you own it) which is the same as all fortresses togheter (over time).
CrystalsYou can gather Crystals all over the map. You can have a max of 102 crystals at once. If you hand the crystals over at a Allied Fortress or the spawn point, you will get the double amount of points as you had crystals. Keep in mind, if you get killed by a player you will lose half of your crystals and the enemy player gets it.

Its optional to get the altar. If you get it you will get a buff which gives you 5% HP for five minutes. If you're the captain (you got on the island first from your alliance) you wil also get the possibility to spawn the legendary dragon. As long as you do not spawn the dragon you will also get an permanent HP buff.
Most people just keep the dragon so they can profit of the amount of HP they get.

Hope that helps.
Thanks, I have done this before but in huge groups, but you have cleared up any doubts I have.

kingovscots

Jun 9, 2021
if the isle doesnt belong to any alliance and no other alli makes points there, you dont need 8k points.
you can simply collect one single crystal and the isle is yours.
when I look if there is a guild, it is blank you know in the teleport in the sanctuary, then when I go in I am not sure, but I just farm collect stuff.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks