What's new

Installation

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
Hallo wollte das Game installieren, aber bekomme leider immer eine Fehlermeldung, kann mir bitte jemand erklären was ich wohin entpacken muss?
Hello wanted to install the game, but unfortunately always get an error message, can someone please explain what I have to unpack and where?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hallo wollte das Game installieren, aber bekomme leider immer eine Fehlermeldung, kann mir bitte jemand erklären was ich wohin entpacken muss?
Hello wanted to install the game, but unfortunately always get an error message, can someone please explain what I have to unpack and where?
What error are you getting?

Tsubakura

Apr 7, 2020
Hello. How high is ur ping. Of course it should say 100+ because u are from Germany but it shouldn't "lag" so much. If u have still problems I try to help. Pls write here in English. And when I can understand German as well.

Breagha

May 12, 2020
Hey, I am also currently trying to download the client. It seems to take ages for it being a zip file and at the end it just says "fehlgeschlagen" (failed) when I view the download progress.

Screenshot

I would love to continue playing the game, but I am a complete noob regarding zip files. Do I have to install some app to be able to process the file or does Win10 have an inbuilt tool to handle these files? I remember I had to download a converter on an old OS ages ago, but can´t remember using zip files on this laptop.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hey, I am also currently trying to download the client. It seems to take ages for it being a zip file and at the end it just says "fehlgeschlagen" (failed) when I view the download progress.

Screenshot

I would love to continue playing the game, but I am a complete noob regarding zip files. Do I have to install some app to be able to process the file or does Win10 have an inbuilt tool to handle these files? I remember I had to download a converter on an old OS ages ago, but can´t remember using zip files on this laptop.
Free Download Manager - download everything from the internet

You can use this as a download manager, which will usually ensure a proper download.

Breagha

May 12, 2020
Thanks, trying that now. I only downloaded an empty file in the last 3 attempts. But I am still not quite sure how to process the zip file after the download. Do I need to extract it? Or somehow add it to my existing DP client?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Some browsers have an issue with larger files, and if your internet has intermitten disconnects or the like, it can cause the file to fail.

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
hallo, ich musste meine PC neu Aufsetzen und nun bekomme ich DP nicht mehr installiert, kann mir jemand bitte erklären wie ich das machen muss? Das ich entpacken muss ist mir klar, aber wohin und wie bekomme ich den Launcher zum laufen und auf den Desktop?

Hello, I had to set up my PC again and now I can no longer get DP installed, can someone please explain how I have to do this? I know that I have to unzip, but where and how do I get the launcher to run and on the desktop?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
hallo, ich musste meine PC neu Aufsetzen und nun bekomme ich DP nicht mehr installiert, kann mir jemand bitte erklären wie ich das machen muss? Das ich entpacken muss ist mir klar, aber wohin und wie bekomme ich den Launcher zum laufen und auf den Desktop?

Hello, I had to set up my PC again and now I can no longer get DP installed, can someone please explain how I have to do this? I know that I have to unzip, but where and how do I get the launcher to run and on the desktop?
You can right click the launcher from folder, and go to Send to and it'll give an option for Desktop as a shortcut.

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
Bitte helfen Sie, ich habe einen brandneuen PC mit Win 11, ich habe DP heruntergeladen, extrahiert, aber wenn ich es starte, bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung, sehe den Bildschirm

Attachments

• 2023-02-10 11_16_48-.jpg
    2023-02-10 11_16_48-.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 99

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
Ich habe das versucht, aber es funktioniert nicht. das letzte Mal hatte ich das gleiche Problem, aber keine Ahnung, was der Link dazu war. Ich habe überprüft und diese Datei fehlt in meiner DX und ich habe mehrmals versucht, sie danach zu bekommen, aber Win 11 erlaubt es nicht. Aber ich habe nicht viel Ahnung, was sie beschreiben, ich verstehe es nicht. - ok eine Lösung gefunden, habe jetzt DirectX 9 geladen und jetzt funktioniert es wieder

Last edited:

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks