What's new

Bug Report Juno's Gallery Keeps DCing or Crashing Second Battle

Billy

Jul 5, 2020
I can't get past Juno's Gallery due to it constantly either DCing or crashing halfway through the second fight, no other dungeons do this to me, especially not consistently. Anytime I crash or DC I get spawned outside of the dungeon too, so it makes it really frustrating to try completing it. This issue only happens on the 3rd level of difficulty for me so far, someone else on server mentioned they've been having the same issue.
Post automatically merged:

Update; I relogged after the crash and I was spawned in front of the apartment section with the 'whose apartment do you want to go to' pop up? Am I facing somehow a rollback issue to where my toon was before or,.. what?

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I can't get past Juno's Gallery due to it constantly either DCing or crashing halfway through the second fight, no other dungeons do this to me, especially not consistently. Anytime I crash or DC I get spawned outside of the dungeon too, so it makes it really frustrating to try completing it. This issue only happens on the 3rd level of difficulty for me so far, someone else on server mentioned they've been having the same issue.
Post automatically merged:

Update; I relogged after the crash and I was spawned in front of the apartment section with the 'whose apartment do you want to go to' pop up? Am I facing somehow a rollback issue to where my toon was before or,.. what?
The second issue is expected behavior when logging out in a dungeon if you have not relogged within a certain period I believe.

The first issue I have reports on so I cannot really comment on it; there have been no changes to Juno, and we have not changed anything for our maintenance so I can only assume that any issues are client-based or due to some other issue.

Billy

Jul 5, 2020
The second issue is expected behavior when logging out in a dungeon if you have not relogged within a certain period I believe.

The first issue I have reports on so I cannot really comment on it; there have been no changes to Juno, and we have not changed anything for our maintenance so I can only assume that any issues are client-based or due to some other issue.
Alright, ty! Strangely enough it feels a bit better knowing it's an issue that's been reported, since that means it's def not just a me & the other person thing. Do you think it's possible both client related & server related, since some of the routes have been having issues lately? :eek:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I meant to say I've never received reports about crashing in Juno.

This would have nothing to do with routes or the server; routing is higher ping and disconnects independent of any specific content.

What you're describing would either be the zone being bugged which would effect everyone, or an issue on the client which could be specific to individuals. If it were a wide spread issue I'd have reports, so it is likely only affecting a small number of people.

Billy

Jul 5, 2020
Should I try running the game, go back to the dungeon on difficulty 3 with debug open? Or would that information end up useless

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks