What's new

Magic Dmg Shards

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
well, there's multiple variatons how you can do it, but it basically boils down to either running Dunar Temple in korhala on hard or running Nucleus of Time in Porthis on hard (only up to the third boss, or up to the first if you're a physical class, then you go back out) in my personal experience NoT usually gives me more shards and less gold compared to dunar, so you can pick your poison depending on your needs. Then you just stack all the lootbuffs you can find on top of another and run it until you turn blue in the face. Usually I'd run with easter bunny buff (from eater event, stack up a lot of chocolate bunnys when that's up), normal 100% drop potions, guild buff, james brown (600 dias in the marketplace), the dragon buffs (30% total iirc, because there's 2x 15% skills, but some people claim to get better results with all the dragon buffs, so also the 2x 10% and 2x 5%, although @Seiichi has refuted that notion several times now) and if you're completely out of your mind you can farm the treasure hunter set wich gives you another 50%. All that being said, I'm relatively sure that some of thouse skills work multiplicatively and not just additively, so running more at once gives you more value.

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
well, there's multiple variatons how you can do it, but it basically boils down to either running Dunar Temple in korhala on hard or running Nucleus of Time in Porthis on hard (only up to the third boss, or up to the first if you're a physical class, then you go back out) in my personal experience NoT usually gives me more shards and less gold compared to dunar, so you can pick your poison depending on your needs. Then you just stack all the lootbuffs you can find on top of another and run it until you turn blue in the face. Usually I'd run with easter bunny buff (from eater event, stack up a lot of chocolate bunnys when that's up), normal 100% drop potions, guild buff, james brown (600 dias in the marketplace), the dragon buffs (30% total iirc, because there's 2x 15% skills, but some people claim to get better results with all the dragon buss, so also the 2x 10% and 2x 5%, although @Seiichi has refuted that notion several times now) and if you're completely out of your mind you can farm the treasure hunter set wich gives you another 50%. All that being said, I'm relatively sure that some of thouse skills work multiplicatively and not just additively, so running more at once gives you more value.
Skills with the same effect can't stack, and may actually prioritize the smaller buff.

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Any truth to the urban legend that a curtain combination of magic damage shards in your backpack will cause a higher drop rate for magic damage shards?

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks