What's new

New Player

Kefira

Jan 23, 2018
Hi! I just started playing and am really getting a hang of things but.. as a fun forum thing/beneficial help. What is one piece of advance you would give to yourself when you first started playing Dragons Prophet? What did you do wrong? What did you surprisingly ace?

ArchieVision

Jan 14, 2017
1. Open up as much bank, backpack, lair, Stable, and Changer space as you can early.

2. What didn't i do wrong at 1st. We all have to learn somehow.

3. My 1st wild Ancient was a 1st just 1st tame. It was Pale Radiance.

I started when the egg system was not even a thought. The only way to get Dragons was to Blow Flutes in the Sact, Catch them wild, or buy them on the marketplace. There were some other minor way to get specific ones, but those were exclusives so I did not count them here.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
No 1: Make friends & join a Guild.

No 2: Ask Questions - people are very willing to help out, if seeking information & advice.

No 3: As Reigha said - increase Lair, Stable, Backpack etc as soon as you can.

My Ground kissing Days :)

First ever meet up with Pale radiance - Oh my what a pretty dragon with the pink glow, there was I lvl 15 or something close - creeping up to get a better look & wham, dead on the ground. Went back for another look & ran right into the fire boss that hangs around at the back of the lake Capac. That day I died many many times :(
One very curious little player :D:D

This was back before the egg thing started, guildless, with very little idea of what was Ancient's rares etc.

Silk <3

ArchieVision

Jan 14, 2017
Oh, i remember doing things like that. My 1st encounter with a wild ancients was Balge in the 1st dungeon near underworld port. My 1st full run through(I died like 500 times before getting to this point), he spawned on my way out. And my dumb add killed him thinking he was just another boss. I still kick myself for that one.

Yuuyake

The Wiki Queen
Jan 23, 2017
A piece of advice I would give is to say that dungeons can be reset by right clicking on your players head in the top left corner. When I was new I ran Nyrol's Nest a ton of times without resetting it looking for Balge! After I found out I could reset the dungeon he spawned shortly after in a few runs.

Another piece of advice is the game follows patterns, learn them and you can figure most things out or predict things.

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
Always remember to have fun. If you do not want to do something your guild is doing, let them know and do what you want. Its all about enjoying the game!

If you have ideas about something you want to do, let others know, you might be surprised and find out many will agree with you.

Be you, your guild will respect you more. Remember its never fun to be in a guild that makes you feel bad or belittles you.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks