What's new

Bug Report Solved on sign in all i see is username and a few dots nothing else how do i fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiristala1000

Nov 29, 2021
Server is down for maintenance currently, his issue is different.

You may need to do that again then; make sure that your anti-virus excludes the DP folder as that can cause issues sometimes.
Alright, I'll try back in the morning my time, thanks for the help.

Kiristala1000

Nov 29, 2021
Yay, game is working, and seems to be running quite well. Missed playing this after Daybreak got their hands on it, so nice to be able to play again.

paul parsons

Jul 1, 2020
yes i think it might be this comp have trouble with a few games

Last edited:

paul parsons

Jul 1, 2020
patch-3.0.1669'ppf download failed
Post automatically merged:

when i start to download it says 16.5 gb but when its downloaded it says 15.6 gb says something about bunnycdn not working whatever that is i am running windows 7 ultimate i hope that doesnt interfear

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
patch-3.0.1669'ppf download failed
Post automatically merged:

when i start to download it says 16.5 gb but when its downloaded it says 15.6 gb says something about bunnycdn not working whatever that is i am running windows 7 ultimate i hope that doesnt interfear
Yeah there is an issue with your download; are you having the issue with FreeDownloadManager or what?

paul parsons

Jul 1, 2020
yes its the same as without manager seems like not downloading full client i deleted it and redownloaded it still the same

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
That client hasn't changed since October 2020; there have been a large number of new users who have been able to download the client fine over the last week so it rules out there being an issue on our end.

The issue is either something happening during the download process, a corruption of the archive after the download process, or an issue during the extraction process. Without knowing how your system is setup, or what files are in the DP folder (using the command I have provided) I really cannot help you.

The initial corruption of the client (leading to the issues with UI) show that there is a problem happening with your computer, and that needs to be resolved.

paul parsons

Jul 1, 2020
If you want, I can clamp it to some file server and send you an address
we can try but i am not very good on computers i am 69 years old but love this game i think when i changed hard copy from 250 to 1 tb it messed up comp made it lot slower and it lags bad on game

Koza

Just a little festive
May 12, 2020
we can try but i am not very good on computers i am 69 years old but love this game i think when i changed hard copy from 250 to 1 tb it messed up comp made it lot slower and it lags bad on game
Give me a few hours. If everything is OK, I'll send you an address

paul parsons

Jul 1, 2020
got dif comp now i am on sorry to bother everyone but thanks to koza and seichi very much for trying to help
ps thanks seichi for help on password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks