Announcement PSA: New data updates means updating your client

Discussion in 'Announcements & Events' started by Seiichi, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Now that we've gotten to the point that we can update the game and release new data updates, players will need to use the launcher to update their game.

If you cannot receive or see the new Adept Supporter title, cannot see or accept the custom title (when it is sent) or cannot see or see new marketplace items as Grey items, then you do not have an updated client.

Kidora, Shawlin, Wolf and 3 others like this.
  2. Rustkin

Rustkin New Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This server is going to be better then the Official servers because they not care over there WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :):):):e5::e5::e5::e5:

3. Shawlin

Shawlin New Member

Will I need to re-download the game? I don't see the launcher when I start it up. It opens and goes directly to server select window.

P.S. I do see download client option when I click on the downloads tab from forums.

4. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Go to your game folder and run launcher.exe if you're using a direct client shortcut.

Shawlin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.