What's new

Game Tips RG 1st boss- jumping with lag tip

Christopher

May 21, 2017
When your lagging & you got things chasing & attacking you, sometimes it can seem impossible to not get hurt or stay alive. As a aussie player lag is something i have to deal with period & is never going to get better so with some experimenting in other games & DP I've found all you need to do is react a bit more earlier then you should depending on how bad your lagging.

everyone hates the 1st boss in RG & for many jumping the blades can seem finish killing the boss impossible, especially when your lagging. So i thought i would experiment with it & this is what i have found so far for me.
i play with ping between 240-270 now for a lot most would say im crazy for even trying the 1st boss in RG with that much though surprising enough it is possible still.

So going off my ping, these are a few tips to help with jumping the blades for 1st boss in RG

1. Stand close to the back wall.. ( more you lag, further you stand back away from boss)

2. ALWAYS do double jump. Make sure you do the full double jump best as it can be done by pressing jump again at highest point in air after a jump. ( Lag makes the blades seem longer & because your jumping earlier & lag changes its always better to be safe then sorry with as much time in the air as possible)

3. Double jump as the boss is doing his swing down towards you to let go of blades or as soon as the blades are released from the swing ( depending on your lag)

Last edited:

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks