What's new

Bug Report Solved Stuck at 92% loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasha

Sep 16, 2021
I can login to game, select character, then game starts loading..it sticks at 92% loaded. Maybe maintenance? I was able to login earlier today.

I deleted game and re-installed, still happening. I am going to assume there is maintenance, so i will check back later. I am leaving this post here in case it is not maintenance. TY

I had a thought, so I made a new character, test character, and it was able to log in. Seems my first character bugged out some way. So deleting it and the test character. Making a new one. No concern as i only killed one monster with the character. Will post update.

Completed the Tutorial on the new character, and had no problems closing the game and logging back in, with the new character. Maybe the first character I made bugged out due to not completing the tutorial, and/or how I closed the game then, not sure, but all is well!

Corv

Aug 19, 2020
Maint happens on Mondays. You can see the times over on the right side of the screen under Upcoming Events. -->

Glad you got your stuff working. Don't forget to set your settings/hotkeys, and to check the market tab in your bag for your starter pack.

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
Sorry to res an old post, but I just had this happen to me. I made a character, got to where you first get control of the character, set my graphics settings, and closed the game so they would take effect. Now that character gets stuck at 92% loading. I made a second character, and took her through the beginning tutorial area, and she loads fine. There may be an issue with logging out before the tutorial is over, causing character corruption.

I am having to delete and remake the character. Any way I can get the name released so I don't have to wait 48 hours to play my main character?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks