What's new

Teritory war

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
I cannot enter the war zone, i can enter the island but the war officer doesnt let me attend war saying ''Max number of allience isles'' but my guild and allience has no islands right now (from what i know) if i try to enter already captured islands i just cant and if i try non captured islands the war officer doesnt appear, i just spawn under the ground

what can i do to enter a war zone?

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
Any alliance can hold up to two islands, if you get the message 'max number of islands' you should check it, just to make sure.
As long as you got 2 islands in your possesion you can't enter territory war at all (also there is a 24 cooldown after obtaining an island, so you can't give up the new island immediately).

Otherwise no idea, haven't been playing for very long yet.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Any alliance can hold up to two islands, if you get the message 'max number of islands' you should check it, just to make sure.
As long as you got 2 islands in your possesion you can't enter territory war at all (also there is a 24 cooldown after obtaining an island, so you can't give up the new island immediately).

Otherwise no idea, haven't been playing for very long yet.
I have checked and my allience has no islands same as my guild, but I still get the max number of islands message regardless, I checked today as well and the error is still there, I cannot enter any wars no matter of which island I go to

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
The number of occupied islands only shows in alliance window 'number of occupied islands: 2/2' or sth along those lines, guild window is irreleveant.
What about your guild- and alliance people? Can they enter territory war or is it just you with this problem?
If you can't get this fixed yourself you might wanna contact a gm or whoever is in charge here, they can surely help you.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
The number of occupied islands only shows in alliance window 'number of occupied islands: 2/2' or sth along those lines, guild window is irreleveant.
What about your guild- and alliance people? Can they enter territory war or is it just you with this problem?
If you can't get this fixed yourself you might wanna contact a gm or whoever is in charge here, they can surely help you.
I have checked it, we have no isles and from what I heard one more person from my guild apparently can't enter too, but that was a while ago since they told me that, not sure if they fixed it somehow

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks