What's new

Bug Report Solved Asking for a friend... log in problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaslyn

May 18, 2020
Good Evening :D

maybe someone can help my friend who cant log in properly...
he manages to enter the game, hes already in his character-wheel, can choose his char and the loading screen simply wont go over 92%, its stuck there ...

Google couldnt help him and hes forced to end the game at this point.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Good Evening :D

maybe someone can help my friend who cant log in properly...
he manages to enter the game, hes already in his character-wheel, can choose his char and the loading screen simply wont go over 92%, its stuck there ...

Google couldnt help him and hes forced to end the game at this point.
Try creating a secondary character and loading in, or port to Arteicia.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
as far as i noticed this happens when you don´t finish the tutorial - the arteicia port button should definitely help in that case

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
as far as i noticed this happens when you don´t finish the tutorial - the arteicia port button should definitely help in that case
If I remember the explanation Dragon (our developer) gave me, the loading screens are loading the terrain objects and also initial location objects into memory, and sometimes they may not always work.

This may be resolved by a recent change that he made as loading times have been sped up significantly for me in the client, and that is on a GM character that has very broken loading times.

Jaslyn

May 18, 2020
The button indeed helped, but he couldnt finish the tutorial and ended up infront of the first Main Story Quest already with the Achievement "Falling Star" for completing the tutorial which he doesnt x)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The button indeed helped, but he couldnt finish the tutorial and ended up infront of the first Main Story Quest already with the Achievement "Falling Star" for completing the tutorial which he doesnt x)
The tutorial is skippable, and honestly it doesn't teach or do much for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks