What's new

Suggestion Planned B21,D21,B19 Housing problem

JustADream

Jul 27, 2020
B21, D21,B19 they all have no name for the isle.

B21, D21 are they intended as no fly zone for PvP? If not will there be a fix soon?
B19 also looks nice, will it be available for housing in the future?
Most beautiful lands have been taken, will there be anymore Isle release in the future?

I play dragon prophets mainly because there is a feature of housing, PvE/PvP are 2nd/3rd for me.
I would really appreciate if there will be nice 1000x1000 land on a new isle in the future.

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
B21, D21,B19 they all have no name for the isle.

B21, D21 are they intended as no fly zone for PvP? If not will there be a fix soon?
B19 also looks nice, will it be available for housing in the future?
Most beautiful lands have been taken, will there be anymore Isle release in the future?

I play dragon prophets mainly because there is a feature of housing, PvE/PvP are 2nd/3rd for me.
I would really appreciate if there will be nice 1000x1000 land on a new isle in the future.
B19 is a PvP island that we need to figure out how to make it 24/7 war for the island.

B21 (D21 is just a copy) needs to be fixed so that flying is allowed, but requires figuring out why flying isn't allowed in the first place.

1000x1000 plots are generally custom made for the person, though any other island than Baerton that shares the same ID will have a copy of the original plot.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks