What's new

ZambieMaster

Aug 15, 2022
So I've noticed a good 90% or so of the player costumes all have previews with them, but seemingly none of the dragon costumes have previews to them at all. While I'm not for certain if this is possible, but maybe whatever dragon is your current dragon or out in world, lets say Skitter for ex: will show up in a new window like the player previews do. If that doesn't work than alternatively maybe the dragon if its inside the lair can have a "boutique" esc feature to where you can preview the outfit and then purchase it (or its entire set) while the dragon has it faux equipped in the window. Lastly if none of those are applicable then maybe since a player outfit thread has been made to my knowledge; a dragon costume thread could be made featuring all of the current costumes on the different species of dragons or maybe just a bold example dragon like a solid color dragon to not distract from the outfit. Just a small idea, not sure if it can be done but that's not my ballpark lol.

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This is something planned, but it is an issue of how to implement it.

Our current idea would be to just take your slot 1 dragon, and preview on there.

ZambieMaster

Aug 15, 2022
This is something planned, but it is an issue of how to implement it.

Our current idea would be to just take your slot 1 dragon, and preview on there.
I feel like any means of it working would be a benefit tbh so I hope things work out for it c: !

Alethi

Jul 6, 2022
It would be great if someone could just upload screenshots of the armor sets until then.
I feel like it’s a crap shoot every time I buy dragon armor. I cross my fingers and hope it matches my dragon

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks