What's new

Bug Report Falling into Consus cave boss room from above

Bashir Bitar

Jun 29, 2018
Long story short there's a fun way to jump to the top of Consus cave. When your up there, you are able to access the boss room from the room in a opening under and left of the tree. This has been reported before. But I don't think anyone goes into this cave ever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm wondering what are the corrective procedures mentioned in the Anti-Cheat Mechanism, I just got out of combat and logged out so I couldn't figure that out.
DragonsProphet_20230429_172404.jpg
DragonsProphet_20230429_173848.jpg

Vitelus

Jun 19, 2020
The anti-cheat mechanism is the buff applied to the boss (we can see it on your screen). It prevents from attacking him. Not sure it's critical since doing the dungeon is faster that bugging it and the boss doesn't give anything special. You will notice that most dungeon are buggable if you spend enough time in it but it's just faster to do it.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hater may have looked at 'fixing this', also known as make it port you to his hell puzzle.

Bashir Bitar

Jun 29, 2018
I heard this boss can be killed from above without even going down. Do not do this :)
Haha well now its booby trapped so I would not recommend. But for really that's the only reason to go in this beautiful cave to explore it depths and plateau's. I wish there was more to this dungeon like a title achievement for climbing to the top, Hard mode and a full bubble around the boss room that would stop people from para-trooping in before the cave is cleared.

AlexHoll

Sep 13, 2020
Haha well now its booby trapped so I would not recommend. But for really that's the only reason to go in this beautiful cave to explore it depths and plateau's. I wish there was more to this dungeon like a title achievement for climbing to the top, Hard mode and a full bubble around the boss room that would stop people from para-trooping in before the cave is cleared.
I personally would really like to go through this dungeon alone. As far as I know, this is one of those that is impossible to go solo without using bugs.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks