What's new

Bug Report Solved Game Crash on Character Select

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2020
Hello, not really sure if anyone will be able to help me, but I will attach the Crash Reports and talk about what happened and maybe we might be able to figure it out. The first time the game crashed for me both of my monitors went black and I was unable to use them for about 5ish minutes. At the time of the crash I was using discord and streaming to some buddies to show them the game. The next time I tried to open up the game, after I selected my character and I was loading in the game crashed.
i-7 7700k
gtx 1070
16gb ram

Attachments

• dp_x64_10082_1608111443_4649AA779DEB1C0F8AB05A93A3A44E27_201227210809.zip
    26.8 KB · Views: 289

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello, not really sure if anyone will be able to help me, but I will attach the Crash Reports and talk about what happened and maybe we might be able to figure it out. The first time the game crashed for me both of my monitors went black and I was unable to use them for about 5ish minutes. At the time of the crash I was using discord and streaming to some buddies to show them the game. The next time I tried to open up the game, after I selected my character and I was loading in the game crashed.
i-7 7700k
gtx 1070
16gb ram
Sent this to dev to take a look at the dump.

Make sure you're running the game for the launcher for the first time (and also every Monday night / Tuesday); the download is not kept up to date as we patch fairly regularly.

Dec 23, 2020
Sent this to dev to take a look at the dump.

Make sure you're running the game for the launcher for the first time (and also every Monday night / Tuesday); the download is not kept up to date as we patch fairly regularly.
Thank you, as far as I know I have only opened the game using the launcher, but I am not quite sure how to check if I have the right patch. How would I be able to check that?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thank you, as far as I know I have only opened the game using the launcher, but I am not quite sure how to check if I have the right patch. How would I be able to check that?
Current latest is 3.0.1665, but we will be updating tomorrow to 3.0.1666.

I've attached the config I use, see if this works for you in game.

Attachments

• config.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 307
Dec 23, 2020
Current latest is 3.0.1665, but we will be updating tomorrow to 3.0.1666.

I've attached the config I use, see if this works for you in game.
Thank you, unfortantly the problem has gotten worse hahaha. Not really sure what is going on tbh. The game will no longer launch with the launcher and the only way I can even get it to run is with the debug console open. Hopefully a full redownload will just fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks