What's new

Suggestion Planned Loot-Settings

BeShy

Oct 9, 2019
(Sorry for bad english XD :)

When I go farming, I often find that I only want to farm certain things. For example, I would like to collect only blue items and dragon shards, or if I farm in a lower area, I would not like to collect shards, because I have to sell them at the end and they don't bring much gold. So it would be great if the lootpet gets some settings or the char itself, so you can filter by rarity and/or shards. This would also give you the possibility to farm shards and to set that you only collect defensive shards or damage shards or only special damage shards.

Wenn ich farmen gehe, stelle ich oft fest, dass ich ja nur bestimmte Sachen farmen möchte. Zum Beispiel würde ich gern nur blaue Items und Drachensplitter sammeln oder wenn ich in einem niedrigeren Bereich farme, würde ich gern keine Splitter mit aufsammeln, da ich die am Ende wieder verkaufen muss und sie nicht viel Gold einbringen. Daher wäre es toll, wenn das Lootpet Einstellungsmöglichkeiten bekommt, oder auch der Char an sich, so dass man nach Seltenheit und/ oder Splitter filtern kann. Somit wäre auch die Möglichkeit gegeben, dass man Splitter farmen geht und vorher einstellen könnte, dass man nur Abwehr-Splitter oder Schaden-Splitter oder nur spezielle Schaden-Splitter aufsammelt.

Upvote 0

Cerbi

May 17, 2020
Hi Be,

I would also prefer it, if they could make such an update or configuration.
But isn't it too complex?
We already had the topic, but it doesn't seem to be so easy to implement.

Kind regards

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We're increasing the shard bag when we release the source update, and we will also be looking at making a Shard only loot pet.

Doing a configurable loot set up would have to be done via ini, which makes it a bit harder for players to use. Doing it in the actual client requires doing UI work, which is not currently an option.

BeShy

Oct 9, 2019
Many thanks for the quick response. I didn't think this is going to be easy. However, I wanted to make this proposal. I'm definitely looking forward to the further development of the game and I think it's great with what motivation and commitment you're taking care of this game and the community.

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Reaktion. Dass das kein leichtes Unterfangen ist, dachte ich mir schon. Den Vorschlag wollte ich dennoch unterbreiten. Ich freue mich auf jeden Fall auf die Weiterentwicklung des Spiels und finde es großartig, mit welcher Motivation und welchem Engagement ihr euch um dieses Spiel und die Community kümmert.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks