What's new

Video - A glimpse of PVP :D

Vipera

Jan 18, 2017
Here we go I've made another, and since I've recorded a few of the BG runs, it's time to include that as well!

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Uni seems to always be at low HP in this vid. He might wanna put some clothes or armor on. It might help! haha Also nice shot of Lord Bird xD

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Here we go I've made another, and since I've recorded a few of the BG runs, it's time to include that as well!

Is that the one you guys convinced me to join where I literally did nothing?

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Don't think so. Looks like your not listed as a member of their team. Who knows. I always feel like you are with me no matter what I am doing in game :)

Vipera

Jan 18, 2017
Uni seems to always be at low HP in this vid. He might wanna put some clothes or armor on. It might help! haha Also nice shot of Lord Bird xD
I'm more concerned for AceOrion, he seems to be usually dying in all my recordings. XD

Well, I have some stuff recorded from that one, but the other round simply had better footage for me to use.^^

newb

Oct 17, 2016
I'm more concerned for AceOrion, he seems to be usually dying in all my recordings. XD

Well, I have some stuff recorded from that one, but the other round simply had better footage for me to use.^^

Poor Ace. Hes doing better than me so xD

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks