What's new

Wesleypipes77

Jul 16, 2019
I have an account on the website, I've added that account to Dragons Prophet, yet when I try to log in with those same credentials I get "Check your email address and password". I've tried using my username as well as the email address associated with my account. I can never log in to the game.

Also apparently there is a discord channel, I've seen it mentioned when looking for info on this issue in the forums, yet I don't notice a link or any mention of a Discord anywhere on the site or I would try to go there to ask for help as well.

DaniJari

Dec 27, 2020
I have an account on the website, I've added that account to Dragons Prophet, yet when I try to log in with those same credentials I get "Check your email address and password". I've tried using my username as well as the email address associated with my account. I can never log in to the game.

Also apparently there is a discord channel, I've seen it mentioned when looking for info on this issue in the forums, yet I don't notice a link or any mention of a Discord anywhere on the site or I would try to go there to ask for help as well.
Same here.... I can't login in the game :(
My daughter and me made account here and she can play the game but I can't.... I don't know why I get the "Check your email address and password" message...

I just have registered with a new account an other email to see if it works. :/

(sorry my english)

ps.... My daughter is very happy with this private server! She was very sad becouse official servers were closed.
So THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS DRAGONS PROPHET SERVER!!!!

EDIT!!

I got it!!! I can login in game!
My daughter told me that I must create a 'Game accounts' of Dragons Prophet here in this website.
So I did and now works. :)

Last edited:

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks