What's new

Bug Report Solved Corzine Affluent Aristocrat and Wealthy Villager can't be killed

HalKal

Aug 18, 2020
I've encountered 2 Affluent Aristocrats in Corzine that I'm only able to kill if I one-shot kill them. Otherwise, they run around still attacking while my attacks do nothing to them. They do this for a couple seconds and then run off and disappear. This isn't an issue that's really affecting anything, just a bit of a weird bug to be noted. There are some other NPCs that run off quite quickly after being attacked, but they are so quick I haven't caught any screenshots of them.

I've attached screenshots of the Affluent Aristocrat who is near the bottom of the stairs before the final room. First shot is before I attack him. Second shot is after an attack that nearly killed him. Third shot is just before he disappears up the stairs.
Affluent Aristocrat (1).jpg

Affluent Aristocrat (2).jpg
Affluent Aristocrat (3).jpg

I've attached screenshots of the Wealthy Villager who is on the landing half-way up the stairs before the final room. First shot is before I attack him. Second shot is after a weak attack. Third shot is just before he disappears on the second flight of stairs.
Wealthy Villager (1).jpg
Wealthy Villager (2).jpg
Wealthy Villager (3).jpg

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
lol This is going to drive you nuts for a while but they can be killed with god skills if you gather a whole bunch of mobs at the bottom of the stairs & let rip. Same applies to the one on the half way landing.
Also several of the of the lady npc's behind counters &/or tables will run if hit with a weaker attack, that is not a kill shot.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks