What's new

Bug Report Solved Diamond exchange fail ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hello everyone ^^

I have a problem buying diamonds!
Today at 7.45pm I exchanged 2000 Platinum for 6000 DP Diamonds, but they have not yet been credited to my in-game account!
Is this just a time problem or is my investment lost?
Please let me know what will happen next!
The conversion is confirmed in my account journal - only in the game the diamonds have not yet arrived. I've restarted the game several times so it can't be that.

Thank you in advance, LG Ruhloser (ingame Tantulus)

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
That didn't work at first, I hope it works now - at least something reacted after I clicked on "redeem" which wasn't before ^^
Thanks for the quick answer and have a nice evening ^^
LG Restless ^^

PS: Thanks, everything has now worked - diamonds have arrived ^^ - For all those who also have a problem with it, the "redeem" does not work - use another browser, it could be a graphic error like me ^^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
That didn't work at first, I hope it works now - at least something reacted after I clicked on "redeem" which wasn't before ^^
Thanks for the quick answer and have a nice evening ^^
LG Restless ^^

PS: Thanks, everything has now worked - diamonds have arrived ^^ - For all those who also have a problem with it, the "redeem" does not work - use another browser, it could be a graphic error like me ^^
What browser were you using? There shouldn't really be any issue as far as I'm aware.

It does require you to have logged out of your account once, but otherwise it should be fine.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hello Seiichi ^^

I had used Firefox first, and I had the graphics error! Then I took "Lunaescape" again and have no more problems ^^
I had problems with Firefox right from the start, i.e. during registration, and could only complete the registration with the Lunaescape. The problem was not unknown to me, it was just forgotten ^^
So thank you again for the quick response ^^
LG Restless

PS: I'm so happy to be able to continue playing DP, so I don't care about such small problems ^^ Keep up the good work and compliments to you, you are a really great GM team ^^
If I can support you with anything, just say Bescheidt ^^
LG Restless ^^

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Addition ^^

Hello Seiichi ^^

As far as I know, Firefox has a problem with a graphics filter on your server! Various things could not be represented. According to Firefox, I should have implanted certain things at the time, which would have meant a lot of technical knowledge and work. I got around that by installing the browser Lunaescape! ^^
This does not have the range of functions and is not quite as comfortable as Firefox but it works well with your server (also in the forums) ^^
If you have any inquiries from Europe regarding problems with the browser, you can confidently recommend Lunaescape.
It has all the necessary requirements for the Dragon Prophet and the installation to run stable and well, without having to change anything !! ^^
And as you can see, it also runs problem-free in the forums ^^

Sodele, have a nice day and greetings from Germany ^^
LG Ruhloser ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks