What's new

Bug Report Solved Problem redeeming credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hello Seiichi ^^

I have a little problem there. On December 7th, 2020 I converted my credits (2500) into diamonds (750) but so far nothing has arrived in the game. Is there a problem there? It would be nice if someone could have a look, it can't be because of my browser - like the last time - everything works fine ^^ It would be a shame if they were lost but not "the end of the world" ^^ after all, it's just a gift for activity here in the forum - so not relevant to the game ^^

Thanks in advance
LG Ruhloser

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hello Seiichi ^^

Excuse me again ^^
You can regard my previous post as irrelevant, the 750 diamonds have now arrived - thanks for that ^^ Hmm but maybe it's still interesting for you that it took so long (one and a half days instead of 5 minutes)! From there, as I said above, it is not relevant to the game and therefore not important - at least for me ^^

So everything is there and everything is good, I wish you a nice day ^^
LG Ruhloser

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello Seiichi ^^

Excuse me again ^^
You can regard my previous post as irrelevant, the 750 diamonds have now arrived - thanks for that ^^ Hmm but maybe it's still interesting for you that it took so long (one and a half days instead of 5 minutes)! From there, as I said above, it is not relevant to the game and therefore not important - at least for me ^^

So everything is there and everything is good, I wish you a nice day ^^
LG Ruhloser
Chances are you did not redeem them to your account properly the first time. In the case that credits do not get applied we do have a log of every redemption, so we can see if they do fail and replace the product.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
All good, thanks for that ^^
No, everything was right, it looks like it just took longer, so everything is okay ^^
It is also good to know that there is such a protocol, so you don't have to worry that something will be lost ^^
Thanks for the information ^^
So have a nice day ^^

best regards Ruhloser ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks