What's new

Greetings! I'm Rayda!

Rayda

Nov 11, 2017
Oh dear, to be honest, I feel a lil awkward since i'm usually not much into introduction stuff, but I really wanna get those sweet sweet slots back which I already owned on the EU server xD.

Aaaalright. Guess we can start with some Basic stuff:

Real Life:

Name: Lisa
Date of birth: 26th of April, 1996
Hobbys: Drawing and gaming
Other Informations:
- Is friends with Vipera since the end of 2010
- Had been an open Beta Player on the EU server in 2013
- Bought just for Dragon's Prophet a better Laptop xD
- Is currently that busy that comming online will be only possible on weekends, but will become more active ingame in 2018, but certainly will write a bit here in the Forum.
- Is also a total nerd for Pokémon, Monster Hunter, Ark and other games
- Also a Cosplayer
- Dragons are love, Dragons are life.

Ingame:

Privat Server Main: Rayda
Class: Oracle

EU Server Main: Rayda
Level: 105
Guild: Asgardsguardian
Started in: Satuma - but didn't get far because of older Laptop being not able to handle the Graphics xD
Other Informations:
- Has way too many dragons
- Balge (Vysk) is Bae
- And so is (F*ck I forgot the name of the mechanical dragon Mike Sass created for Dragon's Prophet, but I named it Mettaton xD)
- Is known on the EU server for having an Orgasm during the Calculus tame for a total amount of 30 minutes. R.I.P those who witnessed this on Teamspeak.
- Made a weapon-skin thread on the Forums of the EU-server, but it still isn't even near to being finished (because i'm a lazy shit xD)
- Has invested WAY TOO MUCH money into that game, but certainly won't regret the obtained dragons.
- Comeback is a work in progress, but certainly will get started again as soon as a new and better laptop for PVP is obtained (Damn those laggs).

And with that I hope you enjoyed that little introduction xD. Hope to see ya ingame soon ^_^. I might post some Screenshots from my character on the EU server here soon =).

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Oh dear, to be honest, I feel a lil awkward since i'm usually not much into introduction stuff, but I really wanna get those sweet sweet slots back which I already owned on the EU server xD.

Aaaalright. Guess we can start with some Basic stuff:

Real Life:

Name: Lisa
Date of birth: 26th of April, 1996
Hobbys: Drawing and gaming
Other Informations:
- Is friends with Vipera since the end of 2010
- Had been an open Beta Player on the EU server in 2013
- Bought just for Dragon's Prophet a better Laptop xD
- Is currently that busy that comming online will be only possible on weekends, but will become more active ingame in 2018, but certainly will write a bit here in the Forum.
- Is also a total nerd for Pokémon, Monster Hunter, Ark and other games
- Also a Cosplayer
- Dragons are love, Dragons are life.

Ingame:

Privat Server Main: Rayda

EU Server Main: Rayda
Level: 105
Guild: Asgardsguardian
Started in: Satuma - but didn't get far because of older Laptop being not able to handle the Graphics xD
Other Informations:
- Has way too many dragons
- Balge (Vysk) is Bae
- And so is (F*ck I forgot the name of the mechanical dragon Mike Sass created for Dragon's Prophet, but I named it Mettaton xD)
- Is known on the EU server for having an Orgasm during the Calculus tame for a total amount of 30 minutes. R.I.P those who witnessed this on Teamspeak.
- Made a weapon-skin thread on the Forums of the EU-server, but it still isn't even near to being finished (because i'm a lazy shit xD)
- Has invested WAY TOO MUCH money into that game, but certainly won't regret the obtained dragons.
- Comeback is a work in progress, but certainly will get started again as soon as a new and better laptop for PVP is obtained (Damn those laggs).

And with that I hope you enjoyed that little introduction xD. Hope to see ya ingame soon ^_^. I might post some Screenshots from my character on the EU server here soon =).
Welcome to the server.

If you're interested in doing concept art show me some of your work, or post it on the forum.

You also may want to join the Discord (You can join from the widget in the sidebar).

Rayda

Nov 11, 2017
Welcome to the server.

If you're interested in doing concept art show me some of your work, or post it on the forum.

You also may want to join the Discord (You can join from the widget in the sidebar).

Thank you very much for welcomming me ^_^!

I'd LOVE to show some of my creations, hope ya don't mind traditional art with pencil and paper ^^'. I don't have a graphic tablet yet with which I could work properly, but I guess the scanner and some photos will do for now xD.

Do I need an extra app for the discord server? I'm on my mobile phone ^^'.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thank you very much for welcomming me ^_^!

I'd LOVE to show some of my creations, hope ya don't mind traditional art with pencil and paper ^^'. I don't have a graphic tablet yet with which I could work properly, but I guess the scanner and some photos will do for now xD.

Do I need an extra app for the discord server? I'm on my mobile phone ^^'.
Discord - Free Voice and Text Chat

You can look for Discord on your phones market as well.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Hiya Rayda,
Welcome to the forum & the game ( torture provided by Hater & Seiichi at no added cost ) :p

Silk <3

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hiya Rayda,
Welcome to the forum & the game ( torture provided by Hater & Seiichi at no added cost ) :p

Silk <3
You pay for that with your tears, heartache and anxiety during the start of GM events.

Rayda

Nov 11, 2017
Since the original DP is down now, i'd like to use this thread as a story thread for my character, reliving the old memories with screenshots. I'll try to make it a daily update until the limit of credits for the day is is reached.
-
Edit:
Better idea, for the story i make a new thread and this shall be a thread for the real me when that's okay with the forum rules.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
You don't earn posts/credits in Introduction, so it's fine.

Rayda

Nov 11, 2017
You don't earn posts/credits in Introduction, so it's fine.
May I ask a question?
In which Forums can you earn credits and what are the conditions?
Also what is the limit of credits you can earn daily?
I need to shedule my time here somehow so I can rebuild my character to its old glory again without spending way too much money like on the original server xD.
Which reminds me, are you still interested in seeing concept art? I finally got a Grafiktablet in february so I'm finally able to draw digitaly. Would be absolutely awesome if you could even give me a link to the corresponsing thread, I still have to get used to this sites mechanics since it's a little confusing, exspecially on mobile. Alternatively I can send you a message on discord if you give me your name and number =)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
May I ask a question?
In which Forums can you earn credits and what are the conditions?
Also what is the limit of credits you can earn daily?
I need to shedule my time here somehow so I can rebuild my character to its old glory again without spending way too much money like on the original server xD.
Which reminds me, are you still interested in seeing concept art? I finally got a Grafiktablet in february so I'm finally able to draw digitaly. Would be absolutely awesome if you could even give me a link to the corresponsing thread, I still have to get used to this sites mechanics since it's a little confusing, exspecially on mobile. Alternatively I can send you a message on discord if you give me your name and number =)
Join the AdeptGamer Discord Server! you can join the network Discord here.

Anyone can submit concept art, however we're picky on what is use because certain styles do not translate well to concepts for 3D modeling/painting.

As far as limits, you can earn as many credits as you can in a day, however if you're spamming or basically just copying and pasting to get credits you will likely be put into a group where you can no longer earn credits.

As far as forums you cannot earn credits in, mainly Introduction and the Forum games section as those usually have little content in them. Posting guides, or making suggestions are the best way to earn credits.

Tsubakura

Apr 7, 2020
Welcome in this lovely little Cave :D

I don't think you would get problems, with getting back to your old self. This Server is 10000% times better than the Official Servers. The Admins make wonderful work, and they help where they can. The Com Helps out too but yeah. Sometimes they need a little push. Btw. you can get easy Diamonds ingame. if you did love to farm shards. You would love and hate this server xD

I can look into the future. I won't see the light of the day never again if the Shards get expands. :)

Btw you can message me ingame if you don't want to be alone around or want to talk :D I'M german too. I write only english cuz. it's nice. Everyone can understand it. and Seiichi can kick my ass if i make something wrong :D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Welcome in this lovely little Cave :D

I don't think you would get problems, with getting back to your old self. This Server is 10000% times better than the Official Servers. The Admins make wonderful work, and they help where they can. The Com Helps out too but yeah. Sometimes they need a little push. Btw. you can get easy Diamonds ingame. if you did love to farm shards. You would love and hate this server xD

I can look into the future. I won't see the light of the day never again if the Shards get expands. :)

Btw you can message me ingame if you don't want to be alone around or want to talk :D I'M german too. I write only english cuz. it's nice. Everyone can understand it. and Seiichi can kick my ass if i make something wrong :D
You can use German on the site, but if you're responding to someone speaking English just provide an English translation. The world chat situation is more to prevent there being a flood of 10+ languages and causing frustration for everyone until we setup the language-specific channels.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks