What's new

Announcement Impersonation of a GM in World Chat

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Naguran, thinking it would be funny, decided to make pretend to be Haterslayer in World chat and announce that we would be closing the server in July.

This is false. We are not closing the server, and more over are going to be releasing a large update in either the coming weeks or coming months.

As such he has been permanently banned, and is no longer welcome on any part of the network.

We have a zero tolerance policy on impersonating GM, and more over have a fairly strict policy on spreading of false information especially information meant to cause a panic or specifically meant to cause drama with players. If you ever need clarification on something that you have heard, feel free to talk to myself through PM or through the Discord, as I will almost always answer pretty much any question someone asks.

Last edited:
  • Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
So the user who impersonated a GM was incorrectly named to begin with, and that has been fixed. This was an error on my part as I dealt with this as soon as I woke up.

May 19, 2020
Naguran, thinking it would be funny, decided to make pretend to be Haterslayer in World chat and announce that we would be closing the server in July.

This is false. We are not closing the server, and more over are going to be releasing a large update in either the coming weeks or coming months.

As such he has been permanently banned, and is no longer welcome on any part of the network.

We have a zero tolerance policy on impersonating GM, and more over have a fairly strict policy on spreading of false information especially information meant to cause a panic or specifically meant to cause drama with players. If you ever need clarification on something that you have heard, feel free to talk to myself through PM or through the Discord, as I will almost always answer pretty much any question someone asks.

I sent invitations to friends on other clients not too long ago. In response, they recommended these lies to me on Discord. Many thanks to this clear confirmation of Admin. And here you can send me an invitation to Discord because I can't get in. Thanks.
2020-05-22_22-35-11.jpg

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I sent invitations to friends on other clients not too long ago. In response, they recommended these lies to me on Discord. Many thanks to this clear confirmation of Admin. And here you can send me an invitation to Discord because I can't get in. Thanks.View attachment 1869
The join.adeptgamer.com is just so you can type it to someone, and they can click to get redirected.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you Seiichi & Haterslayer for your fast reaction to the false announcement in world chat.

So to All Our GM's are alive & active on Adept DP - :cool:

FeliciDX

May 12, 2020
Thank you Seiichi and Haterslayer for clearing up the situation so quickly! ^^ Well, I may not be the only one who had a little heart attack, because of that message. Maybe especially those, who came from the EU server, because the server there will be shut down soon and some of us see this new server as a glimpse of hope to continue playing. Thank you very much and I am looking forward to the updates you have planned :D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thank you Seiichi and Haterslayer for clearing up the situation so quickly! ^^ Well, I may not be the only one who had a little heart attack, because of that message. Maybe especially those, who came from the EU server, because the server there will be shut down soon and some of us see this new server as a glimpse of hope to continue playing. Thank you very much and I am looking forward to the updates you have planned :D
Seeing as Dragon has been working hard on some things in the source, and I've been testing with him until around 3-4AM every morning, it wouldn't make sense to close the server down any time soon.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks