What's new

Bug Report Solved Instalation des Clienten - instalation of the game client

Ibidubi

Jan 10, 2021
Hello

Iam brand new. I did play DP first with gamigo then with gameforge. But they closed the game for no reason (for my oppinion). Now i found your site on youtupe. Hurra!! A new choice to play again. Jipee. I did download the the zip data, unpacked it but....let me say....iam no prof player....the one clickanditworksitself is really fine with me. So what do in now? How can i instal the game?

in Deutsch
Hallo,
bin nagelneu hier. Ich habe DP mit gamigo und gameforge gespielt, aber die müssen ja die besten Spiele immer aussortieren. Ich habe mit Freude eure Website auf Youtube gefunden. Haleluja!! Endlich ein Licht am Horizont. Den Download habe ich gleich gemacht und habe es auch noch hinbekommen die zip Datei zu entpacken. Jetzt steh ich aber da....wie gehts weiter? Bin echt keine Leuchte am Pc. Klicken und alles funktioniert automatisch find ich toll. Was muß ich also tun um den Clienten zu instalieren?

Schon mal schönen Dank im Vorraus.....thank you in advance ;):D:e1::e4:
Ibi

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
You just need to run the launcher; you do not currently install the download.

I am working on setting up an actual installer, but due to the size of the game (~18GB), it is easier to just ship the client as is until the new installer is done.

Also Gameforge never ran Dragon's Prophet.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks