What's new

Dragon Preview Introducing: Samael, the Hellforged

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
DragonsProphet_20201014_180022.jpg

Here is the newest Dragon that will be coming to Dragon's Prophet: Samael, the Hellforged. This was originally meant to be a Halloween themed Dragon based off of Eseriel Frostshadow... But like always Aiden got a bit carried away.

Samael will have separate title for male and female characters like other new Dragons we've been doing lately, with the titles being "Hellforged Incubus" and "Hellforged Succubus". It fit the theme and the Dragon, so we're sort of re-using a modified title from Demondream and Frightmare, but you know... on a good looking Dragon.

This Dragon will scale the same way as a normal Duskreaver, and will come with the Adept Dragon Tamer skill.

This is being previewed earlier than normal because I promised to do so if someone found the harder to find James Brown, but normally you will have to subscribe to Aidens Patreon for earlier previews. You can find her Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=20328797

DragonsProphet_20201014_180136.jpg

DragonsProphet_20201014_180216.jpg

DragonsProphet_20201014_180502.jpg

DragonsProphet_20201014_181050.jpg

DragonsProphet_20201014_180038.jpg

DragonsProphet_20201003_023822.jpg

Oh, there are also potentially new wings coming. I need to figure out how to implement them the same way as Wings of Revenge, and see if they work properly for male and female characters (they are based off of male wings, so may have a different mount point).

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
I just literally bought dias and used on mannequins for my house.... now this comes out and slaps me in the face. I'll find a way to save up for it, even if it kills me.

Aiden really outdid themselves.

Next time, I'm saving my damn diamonds. Costumes be damned.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I just literally bought dias and used on mannequins for my house.... now this comes out and slaps me in the face. I'll find a way to save up for it, even if it kills me.

Aiden really outdid themselves.

Next time, I'm saving my damn diamonds. Costumes be damned.
I mean... Double Diamond sale because I was a cocky shit and didn't think someone would find the JB I hid :(.

DustyAngel

Aug 15, 2018
I mean... Double Diamond sale because I was a cocky shit and didn't think someone would find the JB I hid :(.

I just regret buying the mannes cos that could have added on to amount needed.

I gotta owe them one so I can sneak in on sale again. But I'm nearly broke

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I just regret buying the mannes cos that could have added on to amount needed.

I gotta owe them one so I can sneak in on sale again. But I'm nearly broke
Samael will probably release for Halloween weekend (gives me more time to experiment with the wings), so you do have a bit of time.

Last edited:

Ermey

Jun 12, 2017
I'm going to have to get that when it releases to add to the Duskreaver collection lol

Techmox

Jul 13, 2020
I have a B-day in halloween and this dragon is my new favorite derg in game! So amazing and good job <3 I LOVE SAMAEL!

Galban

May 13, 2020
NICE!!!!
The dragon and the wings are most suitable to my actual character outfit.
I hope, there will be a diamond sale before.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
NICE!!!!
The dragon and the wings are most suitable to my actual character outfit.
I hope, there will be a diamond sale before.
Diamond sales are every two weeks.

And I'm not sure what you mean by a prize?

WyvernWarrior

May 20, 2020
Damn, hat's off to the model editor. I could see a Crow Bone model with that texture, lots of models really.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Damn, hat's off to the model editor. I could see a Crow Bone model with that texture, lots of models really.
There are a few other models that we will be doing similar textures to, mostly as punishment for Aiden making me wait a year for this one.

Galban

May 13, 2020
Prize: How much will be the dragon and the custom cost? Sorry for my bad english..

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Prize: How much will be the dragon and the custom cost? Sorry for my bad english..
Exclusive Dragons are always bundled in the package and for 7500 Diamonds. Costume... we don't know. I've been trying to get the wings to work, and it may not be possible due to how they handle wings (they've done it 3 ways in the past).

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks