What's new

Dragon Preview Introducing: Samael, the Hellforged

Galban

May 13, 2020
How long will you be offering the dragon in the shop? (google translator-english)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Samael is being released on Monday now due to a mix up with the patch, and it not getting one last change it needed.

Galban

May 13, 2020
hm.. it's monday but I don't see that amazing dragon in the shop. Did I something wrong?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
hm.. it's monday but I don't see that amazing dragon in the shop. Did I something wrong?
The data has to be updated for it to be added, so as Dryadia said it'll be after maintenance.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Samael will be available until this Friday.

I have also added all of the transformation medals to the market (@ChandlerLane).

Galban

May 13, 2020
Many thanks for that incredible dragon.. I hope the new dragon items for dragon attributes come soon. Also the wings..
I want them too...

THANKS !!!!!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Many thanks for that incredible dragon.. I hope the new dragon items for dragon attributes come soon. Also the wings..
I want them too...

THANKS !!!!!
Wings are currently off the table until I can figure out why they crash the server when equipped. If I can figure that out, they will be added to the server.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Whelp, guess I have to wait longer then. In the meantime, are there any ideas for new dragon designs?
We have a pretty large list of dragons we want to make, however we're currently working on getting some of the contest winners made.

There will be at least 3 Mythical concepts coming soon, with maybe a bonus or two depending on if Aiden and I both approve her experiments.

After that we will likely do 1-2 of the Crystalline Chaos winners, and work on a new Halloween or Christmas Dragon.

We're being much more relaxed than last year around this time, as Aiden literally worked almost non-stop to get all the Seasonal Dragons done, and was pretty burnt out for the first quarter of this year.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks