Bug Report Solved Problem redeeming credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hello Seiichi ^^

I have a little problem there. On December 7th, 2020 I converted my credits (2500) into diamonds (750) but so far nothing has arrived in the game. Is there a problem there? It would be nice if someone could have a look, it can't be because of my browser - like the last time - everything works fine ^^ It would be a shame if they were lost but not "the end of the world" ^^ after all, it's just a gift for activity here in the forum - so not relevant to the game ^^

Thanks in advance
LG Ruhloser

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hello Seiichi ^^

Excuse me again ^^
You can regard my previous post as irrelevant, the 750 diamonds have now arrived - thanks for that ^^ Hmm but maybe it's still interesting for you that it took so long (one and a half days instead of 5 minutes)! From there, as I said above, it is not relevant to the game and therefore not important - at least for me ^^

So everything is there and everything is good, I wish you a nice day ^^
LG Ruhloser

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Chances are you did not redeem them to your account properly the first time. In the case that credits do not get applied we do have a log of every redemption, so we can see if they do fail and replace the product.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
All good, thanks for that ^^
No, everything was right, it looks like it just took longer, so everything is okay ^^
It is also good to know that there is such a protocol, so you don't have to worry that something will be lost ^^
Thanks for the information ^^
So have a nice day ^^

best regards Ruhloser ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…