What's new

Guide Updated - 3/2020 | Dungeon Ancient Location, Tips Farming Guide

Saatkraehe

Jun 9, 2020
Oh dear, thank you. I totally forgot that you can have multiple secondary accounts here, that makes sense Dx

THARGOR

May 13, 2020

Bakra:-

Seething Cave - + Unknown ??? - F
Arboran Ruins - + Unknown ??? - F

i´m pretty sure there is no Dragon in there.
Both Dungeons don´t show a Counter or a Dragon´s name, and i think that is as it was meant to be - in both Dungeons you don´t have quests in there, so you can rush right to the Endboss and kill him, which would make it much faster to farm a Dragon there than any other Dungeon.
Probably thats why there is none.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
i´m pretty sure there is no Dragon in there.
Both Dungeons don´t show a Counter or a Dragon´s name, and i think that is as it was meant to be - in both Dungeons you don´t have quests in there, so you can rush right to the Endboss and kill him, which would make it much faster to farm a Dragon there than any other Dungeon.
Probably thats why there is none.
I may need to look at implementing them then.

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, wanted to reply to this. They DO spawn dragons, as does Nameless Keep, Nyrol's Nest and Gaesis Roost (And the 102 dungeons) but it's on a different system. The dragons as far as I know are full odds 1/1666 easy and 1/833 on hard, like back in beta.

I would very much like them all to be on the same system, but there have been screenshots of on SOEs NA server, and at least on the test server of them spawning as far as I'm aware.

Bakra locations plus some others:- (Just assume Omati and Aboran Ruins have different dragons.)

Omati Gorge (Unknown dragon spawns here)
latest

Seething Cave (Emerald Crystal spawns here)

latest

Arboran Ruins (Unknown Dragon Spawns here)

latest

Nameless Keep with Ancient Shadow. Not many ss out there because no one really ran for it vs the counter system in Corzine/WoP
latest

Where the Unknown Dragon would spawn in Gaesis Roost
latest

Dr_Knives

Jul 28, 2020
Question for you, is Balge still super weak like he was back on the NA Servers? Like when he spawn can he be one shot if you don't un-equip all gear? I just joined this server and he is my favorite dragon!

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
Question for you, is Balge still super weak like he was back on the NA Servers? Like when he spawn can he be one shot if you don't un-equip all gear? I just joined this server and he is my favorite dragon!
Balge is still pretty weak. I recommend turning on health numbers if you can. 20k hp and under needs a level 5 alt to deal with, anything under 100k hp needs a barely equipped level 90 alt. Typically be cautious when committing time to run for these fellas.

Dr_Knives

Jul 28, 2020
Balge is still pretty weak. I recommend turning on health numbers if you can. 20k hp and under needs a level 5 alt to deal with, anything under 100k hp needs a barely equipped level 90 alt. Typically be cautious when committing time to run for these fellas.

Good to know thanks!

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
They DO spawn dragons, as does Nameless Keep, Nyrol's Nest and Gaesis Roost (And the 102 dungeons) but it's on a different system.

ty for bringing some light into that - but since Seiichi didnt seem to be so sure on that i think it would be good if he could confirm they are implemented on this server indeed.
Btw has there been some evidence on this server yet on any of those above mentioned dungeons? afaik Imperator for example had never been seen here yet.

With this system i guess it doesnt make any difference for the dragons if you solo the dungeon or run in groups - or do chances stack up with more ppl in dungeon?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
ty for bringing some light into that - but since Seiichi didnt seem to be so sure on that i think it would be good if he could confirm they are implemented on this server indeed.
Btw has there been some evidence on this server yet on any of those above mentioned dungeons? afaik Imperator for example had never been seen here yet.

With this system i guess it doesnt make any difference for the dragons if you solo the dungeon or run in groups - or do chances stack up with more ppl in dungeon?
The system that spawns these has two separate systems, and I didn't verify which system is used where. The only place where I know for certain where/when something spawns is the ones like Racmon Grotto, as those were manually added.

Heroine

Jan 5, 2018
I've updated with 102 dungeons, since someone sent me proof of a dragon spawning there that's not included in the tables.

Vendeta

May 18, 2020
Hello all, so im sending a proof of one dragon we spawned in Mount Sorthina, 102 dungeon. Pity that we killed him because of very low lvl and HP. Sorry for bad screenshot, he just flight too high :D

Attachments

• red star.jpg
    red star.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 346

Dr_Knives

Jul 28, 2020
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but... are there plans to continue to add dragons to the dungeons that are not just Fabled Ancient models. I don't think there is anything wrong with Fabled Ancients but I do like that there are a few dragons from Duskreaver/Ironhide/etc. I think that this server has an amazing idea of what dungeons should be!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this but... are there plans to continue to add dragons to the dungeons that are not just Fabled Ancient models. I don't think there is anything wrong with Fabled Ancients but I do like that there are a few dragons from Duskreaver/Ironhide/etc. I think that this server has an amazing idea of what dungeons should be!
There already are non-Fabled dragons in the dungeons.

We have plans for something else in the future that'll have a lot of different families available.

Fateless

Aug 9, 2020
Hello all. I am a former DP player that has very recently decided to rejoin the fold, and I have a question about the dragon Balge:

Back in the day, I (and the group I was playing with in the original EU servers) got our Balges before egg hatching was even a thing, and we did it using the 300 point system. This thread states that the system being used now is different? Does anybody know when that change happened and is there any helpful information I can get my hands on regarding the nature of the new system that is being used for farming Balge?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello all. I am a former DP player that has very recently decided to rejoin the fold, and I have a question about the dragon Balge:

Back in the day, I (and the group I was playing with in the original EU servers) got our Balges before egg hatching was even a thing, and we did it using the 300 point system. This thread states that the system being used now is different? Does anybody know when that change happened and is there any helpful information I can get my hands on regarding the nature of the new system that is being used for farming Balge?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
It is the same exact system, the only changes is each dungeon has a different dragon, rather than the same dragon per zone.

The list of dragons above tells you how they spawn and all that.

Fateless

Aug 9, 2020
I'm sorry, I should have said "different point system". In the above listing, Nyrol's Nest has the '+' that indicates "...that [the dungeon in question] do[es] not use the points system,...".

When I first read that I thought it meant that Nyrol's Nest was not using a point system at all, but later on in the thread I read the following:
Balge is on a different system.

My apologies for the confusion.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I'm sorry, I should have said "different point system". In the above listing, Nyrol's Nest has the '+' that indicates "...that [the dungeon in question] do[es] not use the points system,...".

When I first read that I thought it meant that Nyrol's Nest was not using a point system at all, but later on in the thread I read the following:

My apologies for the confusion.

Yeah it's using the old Balge spawning system; I have plans at some point to look into missing dungeons, and get everything onto one system the problem is that I have to have the free time to get it all sorted out and there are other priorities currently.

Morty Smith

May 19, 2020
Hello! I played at Savage Hunt and joined your game recently.
If I understand correctly, Each dungeon now have his own ancient, and they spawn at the same place than the previous ancient would normally spawn at Savage Hunt ?
So currently, Balge does not have the Newer point system, which was like, if I remember: 1 point entering the dungeon, and 1 point after killing the boss, so 2 points per run ? How does work the current system ?
And lastly, in Savage Hunt, we were able to loot epic soul visions on dungeon last bosses, which made us see an egg in the final boss room, giving a shop dragon. There were 5 different shop dragon per dungeon, 1 rarer than the other four. Does this loot exist on your game or it has never been added / or has been removed ?

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
hi,
since this server exists longer than sh did it is mainly dp based, not sh - means theres no epic soul visions system in here.
you still have more dungeon ancients than in dp eu, for example obsidian thunder in dht or the noodle in methus, even rg has a dungeon ancient here, heroine explained that very well in this thread.

there is a separate thread that explains the differences from this server to eu - for dragons that not only means the additional dungeon ancients, but also the compass working, dragon gachas from gm events and creating alts and still implementing new dragons regularly which will be announced on this forum as well

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks