What's new

Developer Update A not quite so elusive development update

• Staff

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
thank you for updating us of what is to come, it makes me more excited to play again more often
The things on the second half are probably a bit away still; could be a month, could be this summer. It mostly comes down to when we can finish up a few things.

• Staff

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
So we've confirmed Laedis accessories are working as intended, but the Laedis Weapons are still unavailable (quest is in game, but isn't showing up for some reason). We are going to look into the reason why, and also look at a potential work around.

edemilsondp

Nov 14, 2016
It would be possible to put again in the game the skill "Replacement" was a skill where we could change places with our dragon, I know there is a skill with the same name but with a different function, it would be very cool to see this skill back in the game

• Staff

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
It would be possible to put again in the game the skill "Replacement" was a skill where we could change places with our dragon, I know there is a skill with the same name but with a different function, it would be very cool to see this skill back in the game
Issue with Replacement was that it was abusable, so it is unlikely to be re-added.

• Staff

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
So just a quick update in regards to Laedis 102 Weapons... They do some really dumb things, and I can't pinpoint the actual issue so I will be working on a different implementation on how to receive them. Luckily for players, it'll require the same turn in items, but it won't require the full quest line because their quest lines suck.

• Staff

Seiichi

Oct 20, 2016
do you have any information when quest will be all fix ??
Right now we're working on setting up the patching system so we can release some data patches to the game. After that I'll be re-building the quests and then we'll patch in the new quest line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Upcoming Events