What's new

Suggestion Implemented Captured (wild) dragons vs Egg (tame) dragons.

Lalolalo9

Jun 30, 2017
Dear community

I know this has been on the list for much much longer but in my personal opinion there has to be an added value to capturing dragons out there in the wilds to caring for a dragon egg all day while afk.
Hence I also added a poll to see if the system is fine as it is. Better improve the capped dragons, change how egg dragons are better or just leave everything as a status quo. Reason why I start so early with this poll is to get a hopefully good amount of votes to see which direction this community likes to go.

Sincerely Lalolalo9

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I want to increase the limits for captured over hatched eggs, as I personally feel that the egg system destroyed a large portion of the game by removing a large part of the game loop.

Kitalia

Holiday Addict
Apr 11, 2017
As one who is up for the hunt...and have a great love for it..i can see the benefit of the egg's...as there are some of us...and i am one..that need the eggies to fulfill the compendium count/requirements...due to our hands not being able to Capture..or run dungeons for long periods of time...i do love the hunt...but many times give away the one i find...because i am unable atm to capture myself...due to condition...hope to be able to get some eggies..from dungeons/on map...that currently...are capped in dungeon (higher map ones..that aren't in egg's) ... ty ty

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
As one who is up for the hunt...and have a great love for it..i can see the benefit of the egg's...as there are some of us...and i am one..that need the eggies to fulfill the compendium count/requirements...due to our hands not being able to Capture..or run dungeons for long periods of time...i do love the hunt...but many times give away the one i find...because i am unable atm to capture myself...due to condition...hope to be able to get some eggies..from dungeons/on map...that currently...are capped in dungeon (higher map ones..that aren't in egg's) ... ty ty
At some point the intention is to make the capture mini-game easier.

There are no plans to expand the available eggs.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks