Bug Report Immortal Water Dragon Boss at Dunar Temple

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Aethernea, May 14, 2020.

1. Aethernea

Aethernea New Member

Hello there.
    I will get to the point. Today I went to the Dunar Temple first on normal difficulty where I got no problems. After I completed the first run I went on middle difficulty and well things didnt go well.
    I am able to damage the first dungeon boss without any problems but whenever his health gets under certain percentage (by my guess 20% or 10%) his health fully restores. I tried to re enter the area but he kept restoring his health every time I brought it low. I have tried to keep the boss in the water pool area and the health was still restored regardless. So I would appreciate any advice or help. :)

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Immortal Water Dragon
    1. Vythika
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

This can randomly happen, and not sure what causes it.

4. Tsubakura

Tsubakura New Member

@Aethernea

I had this problem too. that it looks like he is "immortal"

If u fight with him. try to pull him out this ehhh water? this little lake there.
    cuz i remeber he resets there somehow.
    So i attack him, run a bit away and kill him so that he can't make a move back into this lake thing.

5. Aethernea

Aethernea New Member

Thank you very much for advice and info Seiichi and Tsubakura. :)
    When I reached higher level I was able to solo him without any problems so atleast with this the problem is solved. The only problems I have these days is with sound getting "stuck" in Korhala and Dunar Temple. (I mean like it keeps playing on. For example I could hear city ambient sounds from Serodar in Dunar Temple dungeon.)
    But this isnt game breaking and I can easily fix this by restarting game so I dont mind it much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.