What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Hello there, id like to suggest to remove the ''you're 5 levels above the dungeon level so cannot gain ancient points'' thing
İ do understand some ancients might be in eggs but what if i used the dragon gods blood and skipped basically every starter dungeon then regretted it?

Perhaps removing the ''5 levels above'' rule could be good for people who might want the lower level dungeon ancients for their dragon collection without bothering to try and find them in an egg

İ understand that getting 300 + points for an ancient just to collect it might take lots of time but what if that ancient isnt in an egg?

Thanks for reading this and giving it your valuable time, İ hope my idea atleast gets considered

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello there, id like to suggest to remove the ''you're 5 levels above the dungeon level so cannot gain ancient points'' thing
İ do understand some ancients might be in eggs but what if i used the dragon gods blood and skipped basically every starter dungeon then regretted it?

Perhaps removing the ''5 levels above'' rule could be good for people who might want the lower level dungeon ancients for their dragon collection without bothering to try and find them in an egg

İ understand that getting 300 + points for an ancient just to collect it might take lots of time but what if that ancient isnt in an egg?

Thanks for reading this and giving it your valuable time, İ hope my idea atleast gets considered
These are not the same thing, and it's mostly due to Dragon's Prophet using similar names or wording for things.

Dungeon Spawn points are always rewarded, regardless of your level or the dungeons level. The other points are for something separate, and do not matter to the Dungeon Spawn points.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
These are not the same thing, and it's mostly due to Dragon's Prophet using similar names or wording for things.

Dungeon Spawn points are always rewarded, regardless of your level or the dungeons level. The other points are for something separate, and do not matter to the Dungeon Spawn points.
thank you for clearing out my confusion seiichi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks