What's new

Suggestion Rejected Possibility of the Island "Misty Shroud"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerbi

May 17, 2020
Hello to everybody,

At First, I would like to say that english isn't my main language.
So sorry, if there are some mistakes. o_O

Some months ago i asked Seiichi, if there is a possibility to open / implement the Island "Misty Shroud".
After my question I received the answer, that it's nothing planned at the moment, maybe later after the upcoming big source update.

So my concern is to ask, if something is planned?
And my question is also based on the problem that on the islands we have no beautiful and nice area / place to buy a land warrant. I have flown everywhere with a lot of people in the last weeks and haven't found anything that I like, or found some occupied places that doesn't help me.:(

My conclusion is relatively clear and unambiguous, there doesn't seem to be anything that even comes close to the "Misty Shroud" island. Neither in size, the space to build something or variety that the island offers.:cool:

So I really hope, that the island will come soon, or I receive a feedback that something will be done accordingly that I can build on it again in the future.:rolleyes:
At this point, I would suggest that I have some ideas to improve / upgrade the island.:D
Correspondingly, I ask if there is something planned with further receips or items...
During some visits to Lilia or Torran, I found some nice things that I would also like to use for housing.

I think that's all for the moment, I hope everything is understandable.:)

Kind regards
Cerbi

Last edited:

Jaslyn

May 18, 2020
That would be nice :D
More Islands for our housing ^^ all the good spots on the existing islands are already in use xP

But couldnt you place only three houses on Misty Shroud, on the old EU Server? Would be really nice if the limit is higher on this Server.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Suggestion - Dragon Island

This is why we're not implementing Misty Shroud as a secret apartment; the idea is to try to offer something in addition to an apartment/housing plot.

I also do not know if the map models are able to be used as housing models, but I'm going to assume that they aren't due to how they're implemented.

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
wow, this is fascinating - ty for posting that link seiichi, i didnt notice this thread before.
i never thought of having anything else than secret appartment for housing - but IF you would be able to combine these ideas of cerbi with the ideas of this dragon island, this would be awesome :)

the misty shroud isle looks beautiful, if you could use it for housing AND a dragons nest combined this would indeed be amazing for all the housing-lovers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks