What's new

Saturday Market/Auction

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
After seeing our Auction house so empty all the time, I talked it over with those in my guild, what we would like to do is on every Saturday, get everyone to put a bunch of stuff in the Auction house. It doesn't have to be just gear, Do what you think would help others or things you think other might want for housing items.

I understand there are just not enough people on the server to keep it filled all the time but if we can focus on 1 day in the week, then it would be very helpful in bringing our Auction house back to life.

So start crafting those items, talk to your guildies and lets all work together to fill the Auction house this coming Saturday and every Saturday after that.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
With the wonderful spirit of this server many people are crafting or have spare gear, materials that just get get passed to those that need. This server has a different help ethos than either NA or EU its share, help & care for players that makes it so different. Please do not feel to bad about usually empty Auction house, crafting & sharing is alive & well lol
:D

Would be nice to pick up random rarer items of Furnishings for home that the RNG God fails to let drop very often Ombres ;). So will have a look see in Auction House.
Many Thanks to All <3
Silk <3

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
Thank you to all who place things in the auction house and who were buying things. Its good to see the auction house in use again. We will be doing this every Saturday and sometimes through the week as we have an overflow of things in our banks and backpacks that other might want

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks