What's new

Bug Report Warehouse Item Retrieval Broken

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
A long time ago, I bought a 1000x1000 plot. It has been years since I played the server so of course rent ran out and the plot is now owned by someone else. The main issue is I had storage containers and nests on the plot. I cannot remove these items from the Warehouse because they have items/eggs in them. Just keep getting the following errors:

"You must clear up your storage bin to proceed"
"You must empty dragon egg incubator before you can move it"
"Please withdraw all furniture first"

Items are in the Warehouse on Baerton Darkshroud Isle.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I will have to see if there is anything that I can do, but due to how housing works it is not something that is easily fixable.

The solution may end up being that I have to remove the eggs from nests through the database, and clear items from the chests; I may be able to pull a list of items contained in the chests but that depends on how they store the values. Dragon's Prophet likes to make use of nested blob data, which would end up requiring a tool built specifically to look at chest items that are not placed.

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks, I will try Neoseptem's suggestion once I'm off work and farm enough for an apartment and see if that works. I'd honestly be surprised if any of the eggs/item were savable, it's been years, so not a big loss. Don't even remember what was in them myself.

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, something is seriously broken, just farmed 100k gold and bought an apartment and it won't even give me the "Home" button, now the Warehouse on the map also doesn't have the furniture stuff to click on.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks