What's new

Suggestion Rejected suggestion - please / vorschlag - bitte

Status
Not open for further replies.

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
good morning, it would be possible to revise the islands, for many the border hovers in the air or in the middle of it are trees that make it difficult to make a house there or something else (for example, on my property)

guten morgen, wäre es möglich die inseln zu überarbeiten, bei vielen schwebt die grenze in der luft oder mitten drin sind bäume die es schwer machen dort dann ein haus gut zu stellen oder anderes (ist zb auf meinem grundstück so)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
good morning, it would be possible to revise the islands, for many the border hovers in the air or in the middle of it are trees that make it difficult to make a house there or something else (for example, on my property)

guten morgen, wäre es möglich die inseln zu überarbeiten, bei vielen schwebt die grenze in der luft oder mitten drin sind bäume die es schwer machen dort dann ein haus gut zu stellen oder anderes (ist zb auf meinem grundstück so)
Are you talking about 1000x1000 or other plots? Re-doing every other plot would be impossible, as people have them on other islands and it would screw with their housing.

If it's 1000x1000, they are done that way so that you have a larger build height (build height goes up and down from the sign).

EiskalterEngel

May 12, 2020
So my property on the snow island is 300 * 400 or 400 * 400 and there is a tree stupid, it had just seen the days because I was looking for property of size 300 or 400 * 400

Last edited:

ya63210

Feb 4, 2020
Someone house is very perfect for reference.Coexist with nature is so good.
upload_2020-6-1_1-57-52.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks